Friday, February 11, 2011

春よ、来い.... Come, Spring....






The pale light in the falling rain 
The beloved vestiges of daphne flowers 
One by one the buds of overflowing tears 
Begin to give off scent 

It, it crosses the sky 
And eventually, eventually comes for me 

Spring, distant spring, I close my eyes and right there 
I can hear the dear voice of the one who loves me 

I gave you my heart 
And I'm still waiting for an answer 
No matter how much time passes 
I will always, always be waiting 

It, it crosses tomorrow 
And someday, someday will reach you 

Spring, unseen spring, when I stop and hesitate 
The gaze of the one who gives me dreams hugs my shoulders 

Dreams, shallow dreams, I am here 
Walking alone, thinking of you 
Like falling rain, like drifting flowers 

Spring, distant spring, when I close my eyes 
I can hear the dear voice of the one who loves me right here 

Spring, unseen spring, when I stop and hesitate 
I feel the gaze of the one who gives me dreams on my shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment