Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Constellation




The last words you left behind
Were just one word: "goodbye"
You were that kind of guy; I knew that from the start

My heart is crying so much that I'm choking

You vanished in this way, leaving me behind insensitively
The remains that I held, a left behind picture, although I look at it now, I'm not happy

The last words you left behind
Were "I love you"
At that time, I had lost; yes, I knew that

Please don't appear in the dreams I always have

A flower of stars that blooms beautifully seems as if it is sad and crying
The constellation that we made at that time, although I look at it now, it's just stars

The wall that we pledged together so much has become fragile
And will crumble easily; I never see you...

I can't believe
that the only thing you left behind was a pic
with remains of a grasp
Together with my tears which grow lighter one by one, I will make it vanish
The flower of stars that blooms beautifully will gently wrap me up
The constellation that we made at that time, now it shines in my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment